Saturday 20 January 2018

How to make a bow

Did anyone think that I could give up Craft Fairy and give up crafting at the same time?

All of my friends and followers know that I could never give up crafting. Craft Fairy grew out of my love for craft rather than the other way around so I have to have some project or the other on the go.



If you want to know what I do when 'watching' the television then ponder no more because this is what I did yesterday evening. I made a dozen of these in an hour. That didn't include the cutting of the ribbon but quite honestly that took about 5 minutes and my full attention. Scissors and looking in the opposite direction don't mix. ouch!



The Bows will make a perfect Christmas stocking filler if they are added to hair clips and that's what I intend doing with them.

So do you want to know how to make them? I've made a video clip here for you so that the mistery is unravelled and you'll be surprised at how quickly and easily they are made. 



No comments:

Post a Comment