Sunday 17 December 2017

Red roses for a romantic gift wrap


Have you noticed that gift packaging is getting better and better all of the time?  If you treasure someone enough to give them a gift then it makes sense to put it in something special so that the person that you give it to knows right from the start that you made it for them with love.

So, today, I made a gift box and decorated it to show how much I like the person and the gift inside it.


A few posts back I showed you how to make a gift package and this time I used that method to make a box in red card.

The ribbon that I used was:
Old Gold Satin Ribbon, 3 metres by 16mm
The red red rose was:
Really Large Paper Roses - 4.5 cm - Red

If you want some of the large red rose heads I have plenty. Please message me.






No comments:

Post a Comment