Friday 8 December 2017

Christmas Inspired Felt Heart

I did tell you two days ago that I was on a roll with these felt hearts. I wasn't lying as I"ve made another one today. This time I decided to go for a more Christmas inspired set of colours and this is what I came up with.


I chose the beauriful tear drop lace in ivory as I'm not all that keen on white and red. I paired it with the luxurious red and old gold damask ribbon, a cream ribbon rose and some of the 4mm golden beads. I used the diagonal layout that seems to be my favourite at the moment and this is the result. I hope that you like it too.

Materials used can be found here:

Red Felt Hearts 7.5cm, wide 30% Wool and Synthetic Blend 
Golden Glass Seed Beads, Silver Lined, Round, approx 4mm 
Cream Ribbon Roses
15mm Tear Drop Guipure Lace x 1 Metre - Ivory
Red and Old Gold Luxury Damask Ribbon 2 metres x 16mm
Green ribbon with red centre stitching 3m x 4mm

On reflection I think that there should be a bead at the very bottom tip. Note to self. Do this next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment